May 28, 2014

Mini Medallion, part 2


I am working hard to finish this little mini medallion quilt.  
It will measure 24" square.
You can find my "mini medallion" board on Pinterest here.
There are two parts to the tutorial, and this is the mini medallion that Corey Yoder designed.


I've sewn the pinwheels around the center medallion.
It was fun choosing all the 30's prints.
It was a lot of cutting and sewing!
I didn't square the half square triangles, and am really sorry that I didn't.
A lot of my points were cut off...
Luckily I'm not giving it as a gift.  
It's a fun project and I will be in a drawing to win some Aurifil thread.


Next, I will be sewing all these little squares together and onto the quilt.
This little mini quilt is so scrappy that I don't think anyone will notice my sloppy points, lol!


post signature


1 comment:

  1. You are so right. No one will notice. =) I really love this one!!

    ReplyDelete