Aug 5, 2013

Quilty Barn Along, Vintagey Farm Girl Tractor Block


Hi Everyone, happy Monday :)
I love the Quilty Barn Along that Lori Holt is doing on her blog, Bee in my Bonnet.
It has been so much fun choosing fabrics, and making all the barns and barns with their silos come to life!  
I didn't grow up on a farm but as a child we would travel to Prince Edward Island every summer to visit all of our relatives on both my parent's sides of the family.....grandparents, great grandparents, great aunts, great uncles, aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins, you get the idea :)
Quite a few of my great uncles were dairy farmers.
They had the most beautiful farms, I wish I had some photos....
The Quilt Barn Along has meant a lot to me, brought back some great memories!
Here is my "Vintagey Farm Girl Tractor" as Lori calls it.


I like the tires, they look as though they have huge treads!

Click here to go to Lori's blog for the tractor block tutorial.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for introducing this to me! I have had THE best time making these blocks! You do such awesome work that it makes me want to get better:) you're such an inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete