Sep 18, 2023

Little Red Riding Hood

I love these little panels that Stacy Iest Hsu designs! I have made so many of them for my grand daughters and they're always a big hit!

This is Little Red Riding Hood, one of my favorite fairy tales :)

You stitch the doll, she has a skirt with a belt, a cape, a pillow and a quilt.  Let's not forget Mr. Big, otherwise known as the big bad wolf!

I make a Lined Drawstring Bag by Jeni Baker, the artist size. I absolutely love this bag, I've made so many of them :)

I also buy a Little Red Riding Hood book by James Marshall.  I love his sense of humor and illustrations.  The wolf is a little scary in the drawings, but not too scary!


I think "Red" is adorable with her rosy cheeks and bright red cape.  Anyone who wears red shoes is a kindred spirit to me ;)

I made the doll for my grand daughter Sabrina who just turned 2 years old.  Little children are so much fun!!!


Here's another post about a Red Riding doll I made.

And another :)

Have a great week and thanks for following along :)

1 comment:

  1. This is just the cutest, Cynthia! Your granddaughter is adorable - and what a lovely gift for her.

    ReplyDelete