Jan 1, 2023

Holland Pouch

 More Holland Pouches by Centerstreet Quilts!  I love making them, but honestly.... I was making too many at a time to really enjoy the process.

One of my favorite steps of making these pouches, is choosing the fabric, the trim and the zippers and zipper pulls.  I used to stress about what fabric to use as the lining, but it really isn't very visible. 



I chose the Cotton and Steel squirrel fabric for Charlotte (12) because she thinks squirrels are cute and yellow is her favorite color.  I should really make one for myself because I am like a squirrel.  I get distracted very easily but to my defense, am  always am able to finish my tasks :)


I chose this cute Japanese fabric for Lucy (9) because she loves all stuffed animals and her favorite color is red.


I chose this Japanese fabric of tins of meat for Bridger (17) because he loves bright colors and his favorite color is green. 


This bag is for my daughter, Lindsay.  I call it a fashion designer bag and it has an Eiffel Tower zipper pull, and the fabric is Japanese.


This bag is for my son in law Jeremy.  It's the most masculine/cute fabric I have.  The fabric is Cotton and Steel.


This fabric is Girl Power by Riley Blake and is for Kennedy (15).  Her favorite color is green, hence the green m&m zipper pull.  This fabric is so her with all the girls and their sunglasses, lol!


That's it for all my Holland Pouches for now.  I would prefer making only one or two at a time from now on.  I really do love them!

Oh, and I made each of my grandchildren who visited at Christmas a pillow case, the burrito style, tutorial here


Have a great week ❤️

1 comment:

  1. I just love all the details you include in your Holland Pouches - right down to the zipper pull. They are so super cute - as are the pillow cases you made. Beautifully done. Hope you make one for yourself, with the squirrel fabric, just for fun :)! Happy New Year, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete