Jan 19, 2023

Jolly Bar 4 QAL, Week One

 Today is the first day of the Jolly Bar 4 QAL, 

hosted by Fat Quarter Shop.

All of the information will be on their blog, the Jolly Jabber.

Here is the book that has all of the blocks and cutting info.



This is what the finished quilt will look like.



These are the Jolly Bars I'm using.  I need two of them.

Holly Jolly by Urban Chiks, a cute Christmas line.


Here is my first block, Shirley Temple. Candy canes for a sweet block which measures 10 1/2" square.

The next block is called Whoopsie Daisy 

and it measures 11 1/2" square.


Both blocks were very easy, this is definitely a quilt for a beginner.
I've never sewn with Jolly Bars before, I'm really enjoying it so far!
See you next Thursday for Week Two ❤️

You can read a previous post about the quilt along here.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used Holly Jolly. I cannot wait to see your finished quilt. I am going for Nocturnal by Gingher. Trying to break away from my norm. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute prints that you are using! Love your sweet blocks. Looking forward to your progress, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete