Jan 26, 2023

Jolly Bar 4 QAL, week Two

 Welcome to Week 2 of the Jolly Bar 4 QAL.

You can find out the instructions for this week's blocks on

 Fat Quarter Shop's blog, Jolly Jabber. Although you still need the Jolly Bar 4 book for the dimensions of the blocks.

This first block is called Stained Glass and can be found on page 60. It's a lot of fun choosing which fabrics I'll be using as I go along.


This block is called Herb Garden. In the book, they show you what a quilt would look like with just this block, and everything you need to know is included.  The book really is pretty cool!  There are 20 quilt patterns in all. 

 

I'll look forward to seeing you next week :)


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your progress on this quilt and each cute block! No more Bloglovin is popping up in my feed, so I have been missing your posts. I'll be watching on instagram though :)!

    ReplyDelete