Dec 18, 2022

Holland Pouch

 I have been having fun sewing Holland Pouches, the pattern is by Centerstreet Quilts. 

These are the fabric requirements for the three pouches.  I've made all the sizes and have been making the small pouches in this post.

The girl I made this one for loves the color yellow!











That's a lot of sewing!  I love to shop in my fabric stash for the fabric combinations, that's the best part!  It takes a while to cut the fabric, especially when I'm mass producing them. I'm getting low in my zipper stash too. I love it that when you've sewn a particular pattern so many times, you don't even have to read the instructions!  I'll have more to show you next week :)


1 comment:

  1. These are awesome, Cynthia! I can see how you selected each fabric piece with care - and those zipper pulls are just the cutest ever! Such fun and special gifts!

    ReplyDelete