Dec 11, 2022

Stay Gold

Let me begin by making a confession....I love Ruby Star Society!!! 

I think the designers used to work for Cotton and Steel.

I immediately fell in love with this line of fabric called Stay Gold.

I didn't buy the whole fat quarter bundle, just chose my favorites.

Here's a better look.


This is Nedra's layout.  I forgot to mention that Nedra and I made the quilt when we had sew days together. The fabric came with a panel that had the cutest vintage prints.


Here we are last March in Nedra's backyard, in front of her gorgeous orange tree.


Here we are in Nedra's sewing room. Our blocks using the same panel but with different fabrics. They're both beautiful!

Well, here's my gorgeous quilt completely finished! 

It measures 75" X 92".


I think the machine quilting is magnificent, so I took some closeups to show you. My friend Pam at Sweet Pzs quilted it.




You can see some older posts about this quilt here.
I'm so in love with this quilt and will be keeping it for myself :)
Have a great Quilty week!

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job of this gorgeous quilt, Cynthia! Love those centre panel pieces and how they are surrounded by the star blocks. Now time to enjoy :)!

    ReplyDelete