Nov 29, 2020

Burrito Pillowcases

Our daughter Lindsay and her family came to visit us for Thanksgiving.  We had such a wonderful time together.  Of course I had to make each of the children a Christmas pillowcase.  I used the burrito method, it's so quick, easy and pretty.

Here is the link to my Pinterest board, "Random Tutorials".


We had 8 adults, we all sat at the table.


We had five children and two teenagers at the counter.


This is me with my daughter and 3 of her children.  Three generations.
I'm very thankful for them.



1 comment:

  1. Grandchildren and children just make the holidays so much more special. So happy for the wonderful memories you made. We had our littlest grandchild visit yesterday, and to see all the new tactics he's learned in just a short time again, is such a joy to watch. But they sure keep you busy :)!! Take care of yourself, Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete