Nov 8, 2020

Love and Stitches quilt along

 I finished my Love and Stitches quilt top!  Just imagine a 3 l/2" border in Kona snow, around the quilt below.


I loved this quilt along, the blocks are big and the quilt top went together very fast!  I mastered curved piecing too :) This is the second quilt top completed during my hip surgery recovery, lol!


You know how there are certain fabrics that you hoard, or are afraid to cut into, because you want them to be saved for the perfect project... Well, I have Heather Bailey, Amy Butler, Japanese prints, Tanja Noel, Aneela Hooey, American Jane and of course Lori Holt.
I cut into my beautiful Cotton & Steel fabrics for this quilt and just love the color scheme :)


I'm going to attempt to machine quilt my quilt top this week, just like the pattern.  I love a cross hatch design.
I was so fortunate to be selected to win the Week 5 giveaway!


Look at these gorgeous fat quarters!
They are very soft and silky :)


Thanks for following along :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt, Cynthia! You are amazing to get all this done, while still recuperating from your surgery. Love cross-hatch quilting too, but have never tried it on anything bigger than a pillow or table topper. It will look lovely!

    ReplyDelete