Dec 6, 2020

Coral Queen of rhe Sea

There's been a lot of Christmas sewing going on here!
I made my second "Coral Queen of the Sea". 
It's a Moda panel by Stacy Iest Hsu.  


Then I made a lined drawstring bag by Jeni Baker, 
her blog is In Color Order.
I've made over 200 of these bags, literally! I made them for the Young Women at our church, for their birthdays, two years in a row.
It's such a wonderful bag, I love it!  The pattern comes with many different sizes, one of them is a free tutorial.
I have a board on Pinterest devoted to the bags, 
you can check it out here.


 I'll share more Christmas sewing with you next week!

1 comment:

  1. I have this pattern for the bag tucked away, but have yet to try it. Yours is so cute, along with the "Coral Queen of the See" doll and accessories. Enjoy your Christmas sewing :)!

    ReplyDelete