Dec 13, 2020

A Very Vintage Christmas placemats

I made some more placemats.  I wasn't going to because I didn't think I would have enough time.  When I heard that my daughter and her husband and children were coming for a quick visit, I knew I had to make placemats for them this year instead of waiting until next year.  I can always squeeze in time for sewing. 

This is four year old Jacob, and he loved his stocking and candy! 

This is my daughter Rebecca, I made her the vintage ornament.


This is 10 year old Maisie, she loved her Christmas tree.


This is 8 year old Benjamin, he loved his snowman.


I also made them each a Christmas pillowcase to take home with them, and a rollie pollie little stuffed animal too.
I can never spoil the grandchildren enough!

I've made 28 very vintage placemats, and just have two more to make for my daughter and her husband, next year.


1 comment:

  1. You are so good at last minute sewing gifts and and other presents to gift. Love what you made for each to take along home with them - and the little stuffies. Very cute pics, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete