Nov 13, 2018

Perfect 10 Sampler quilt along, week 6

Welcome to week 6 of the Perfect 10 Sampler quilt along, 
from Fat Quarter Shop.
This is my Lemon Sorbet block, I made 2 of them.


The book shows you exactly how to divide up the 10" square,
 and how to easily cut it with your Perfect 10 ruler.


This is my Mint Chocolate Chip block,
so easy to sew with the large half square triangles.


I may or may not have snacked on the chocolate while sewing...


I think that one of the most difficult things about this quilt, is figuring out how to photograph two blocks at once!


The Perfect 10 quilt book and ruler would make an excellent Christmas gift for the quilter in your life :)
Here's a photo of the quilt.
Mine will look similar, except it will have autumn colors.


Here's the page that tells you which week each block will be sewn.
If you go to Jolly Jabber, Fat Quarter Shop's blog every week, they will have a link to a pdf that will tell you how many of each block to make, and how many of each piece to cut.
The book tells you the measurements and much, much more!

 Follow along with my fellow quilters!



No comments:

Post a Comment