Nov 2, 2018

A Very Vintage Christmas Sew Along

I absolutely love this book!!!
It's like all of my childhood memories came alive!
Yes, I'm vintage, and all the blocks in this quilt remind me of my childhood :)



Here's my little dolly, isn't she lovely?


She was so easy to put together.


I couldn't decide which photo to use!


I sewed little Dolly in a 12" size and turned her into a placemat for one of my grand daughters :)


I embroidered a little face on her and she came alive :)


I just love my new dolly placemat!


4 comments:

  1. Love, love your cute placemat!! This book is such a treasure trove of special blocks and quilt designs - my heart just overflows. Due to the Canadian postal strike, I just received my book yesterday, but oh - the joy when it finally arrived :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I want placemates for my table this Christmas. I’m going to have to order this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little girl! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    หนังบู๊

    ReplyDelete