Jun 26, 2023

The Cute Book

 I have The Cute Book, it's super cute!!!

I bought it many years ago at Japan Town in San Francisco.


I have two adorable grand daughters who are even cuter than the book.  Izzy is 8 and Kylie is 10.


Izzy made a little bear with its own little teddy bear to play with. She also drew some artwork for the wall!



Kylie wanted to make a little monkey :)


Kylie made the monkey in his bed for Sabrina for her 2nd birthday which is at the end of August. Sabrina is her cousin.

Hopefully I can show you some of the other things I've been working 
on lately!


Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet crafts. Your granddaughters are adorable. Love how Kylie thought of her cousin, and is willing to gift her cute monkey to her. Great summer crafts to keep busy with.

    ReplyDelete