Jun 12, 2023

Holland Pouches

Holland pouches from Centerstreet Quilts make the best gift ever!

They look so difficult to make, but they aren't! They've got three different sizes, these are the medium.  No matter which size you make though, they each take the same amount of time to make. 

The fabric possibilities are endless ❤️ I really mean that!!!


You don't even have to insert the zipper, you just topstitch them.



I'm sorry but the linings aren't very visible in this photo. They're cute though!


My quilt along updates..

I'm just about done with my Hello Spring quilt, designed by Lindsey at Pen and Paper Designs.  

I'm just about done with my Collector's Edition quilt with all the beautiful Ruby Star Society fabrics.

I'm also working on a Poppie Cotton block of the month.

I'm working on my Halloween Tell me a Story quilt, designed by Amy Friend. It has a lot of paper piecing, which I love!

I'm also working on Santa Hats by Lori Holt.  

I'm also working on a red, white and blue quilt by Lori Holt, in her picnic setting. I made the Criss Cross star block.

I've got quite a few "want to" quilts on my list too!

Thanks for following me :)

1 comment:

  1. Your Holland pouches are so cute - and the Lays Chip Charm is especially sweet - love it! So much lovely sewing going on in your sewing room - enjoy! Right now, I have so many quilt tops, that need quilting, I really need to get a handle on that :) - so......I'm cross-stitching instead for a bit.

    ReplyDelete