Jun 5, 2023

Hello Spring quilt

I've been gone for over a week, we attended our oldest grandson's high school graduation and spent time with some of our children and grandchildren.  

I didn't get any sewing done, but I actually finished all of the blocks for my Hello Spring quilt before I left town. I won this fat quarter bundle a few years and I'm so happy that I was able to use them for this quilt.  They are way cuter in person, each one has a little print that is very tiny. 

I love Lindsey's patterns, they're always so well written and easy to understand.   







This pattern isn't written for fat quarters, so I had to be little creative.  It calls for yardage, but I knew that fat quarters would work.

I'll see you next week :)

1 comment:

  1. Those ladybugs just might pull me in for this pattern - they are so very cute. Love Lindsey's patterns too, but I need to start sewing them, instead of just collecting :)! Beautiful blocks, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete