Nov 20, 2022

Joyful, Joyful Stable panel

 I love anything that Stay Iest Hsu creates.  This season she has a darling fabric line called Joyful Joyful. She has included a panel of the nativity. I bought two of them! I made one this season for my son's family and I'm saving the other for a gift for next year.

I just love them!  Here are the 3 wise men and the shepherd and the angel Gabriel.


The lamb, the camel and the donkey.


On the back of each little person is their name, how cute!


The 3 wisemen.


On the outside of the stable, Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus are in one of the windows.


The velcro closures work really well.  I had to go to Walmart to buy my velcro, it was my only option at the time. They only had the self stick version which I did not like at all.  When I sewed it, the needle became sticky and there was lots of glue residue everywhere. In the future, I'll only but the sew on velcro that is sold by the yard.


On the bottom of the stable is a label to personalize your gift.




Here's the whole gang.  Baby Jesus has his own little cradle that you can put him in. I think Stacy did a wonderful job with her new creation.  It will make a lot of children happy! ❤️


Happy American Thanksgiving!

We all have so much to be grateful for :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is very cute! Love all the details. You did a beautiful job of sewing. Enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete