Nov 27, 2022

Christmas Sewing




I posted about the cute stable and manger people last week on my blog, you can see it here. I made it for these cute grand daughters. 
Reagan is 12, Paisley is 8, Taylor is  and Riley is 4.
I hope they have lots of fun with it this holiday season :)


I also made them these Santa pillowcases using the burrito method.
Have you tried it? It's so easy and pretty fast to put together.
It adds a nice cuff with trim too, pretty fancy!
The tutorial is by Lovely Little Handmades. I use it all the time!  You can find the tutorial  here.


I'm hoping to get a quilt quilted this week, happy quilting to you ❤️







 

1 comment:

  1. I know your granddaughters will have a lot of enjoyment with this cute, cute stable and manger you made. Also sweet dreams to all who sleep on your pillow covers :)!

    ReplyDelete