Nov 13, 2022

Crosley Pouch

I really love this Crosley Pouch by Centerstreet Quilts. I love it so much, that I've made approximately 26 of them! 

 

I made a Little Red Riding Hood pouch and a cute little hedge hog one. They both have little polka dot toadstool zipper pulls.


I made a Southwestern themed pouch with a converse running shoe zipper pull and a cupcake pouch with a red m&m zipper pull.


Lastly, I made a Christmas pouch out of Christmas Morning fabric by Lella Boutique. 


I buy my zippers from YKK zippers on Etsy. They always include a free zipper pull like the one I have on the Christmas pouch.

I won't be sewing much the next couple of weeks, as I have family coming to visit us for Thanksgiving.  

Family time is even better than sewing time. ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your family time - and all the memories that will be made. If I don't hear from you beforehand - wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving! Love all your little pouches. You must especially enjoy pulling all the lovely fabrics together for each.

    ReplyDelete