Mar 14, 2022

WIP

 I've been working on a lot of projects, but don't have any cute photos to show you except the blocks on my design wall.

I'm up to date on the Riley Blake Design Block challenge, using Tasha Noel fabric.  I made another leaf block and another block with the heart in the center.  I made use the duplicates on the back of the quilt. I have 8 blocks completed, so halfway there.  The blocks are released every Tuesday, except for the last Tuesday of the month.

I'm also making the Heartfelt blocks from Fat Quarter shop. I had a fat quarter bundle of "Just Red" by Zen Chic and have been looking for something special to make with it.  I am using the beautiful Corey Yoder background just like the pattern.  


I'm also enjoying the 31 days of Amy's Creative Side's Instagram quilt fest.  Sometimes it's a little challenging finding the photo, but it's so much fun seeing what other people write about.

Have a great Quilty week!

2 comments:

  1. So many lovely blocks to be put into a quilt later on. Enjoy your sewing, Cynthia :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are always so energetic and colorful! I really like these blocks too!

    ReplyDelete