Mar 7, 2022

A Christmas Carol

I found this blog a few years ago and have been dying to make some of these ornaments.  I showed them to two of my daughters and they loved them too!  My daughters love The Christmas Carol so that is the series we are making, The Ebenezer series.  Below is Mr. Marley, he is only about 4" tall. I really love the embroidery and beadwork, it's very relaxing to just sit and do some handwork.

 


After I complete this series which consists of Scrooge, and the ghost of Christmas past, present and future, I would like to do the series Twas the Night.  It includes Mr. and Mrs. Claus and some elves.  I think that Larissa is still adding to her series of ornaments.  What first caught my eye, was The Twelve Days of Christmas.

Here is the link to her blog.

On her blog is a link to her Etsy shop where you can buy the patterns and where you can get the wool felt and other supplies.

These would make such great gifts too!  One ornament a year, lol! Larissa is also on Instagram.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment