Mar 20, 2022

Stay Gold

 I’ve fallen in love with the most beautiful fabric that I just couldn’t resist. It’s called Stay Gold by Melody Miller for Ruby Star Society.



These fat quarters are so beautiful, Ruby Star and Cotton & Steel are my personal favorites right now. I also bought this two yard panel with designs from the designer’s past fabric lines. 


My friend Nedra and I are going to make this quilt together. The blocks are ver big, we’ve each made three when we got together for a sew day last week. We’re making the quilt below. 


The quilt is a little too big so we are going to make 4 blocks across and 5 blocks down. 

I think I must have 5 quilts in progress! 

Happy quilting and see you next week ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Love these big star blocks! They will look so cute with all the fussy-cutting fabric scenes. Enjoy your sewing :)!

    ReplyDelete