Dec 11, 2018

Perfect 10 Sampler quilt along, week 9

I really enjoyed making this Perfect 10 Sampler quilt!
I used a layer cake from Lori Holt's "Autumn Love"collection.
The quilt blocks were large, and they were easy to make.


I love the Perfect 10 Quilts book too!
 There is a quilt pattern for every block in the sampler.
I love that!
I have so many quilt patterns now, I'm not sure which one I'm going to make first :)
To make this quilt, you need:
1. Perfect 10 Quilts book
2. Perfect 10 ruler
3. layer cake
4. background fabric
Easy Peasy!!!
It has been wonderful working with Fat Quarter Shop!
They're an awesome quilt shop, with a fabulous selection and unbelievable sales.

Please check out my fellow bloggers finished quilt tops.



1 comment:

  1. Such a bright and happy quilt! it looks so pretty with this fabric - and you did a wonderful job with the layout of these blocks. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete