Sep 3, 2012

Baby Brit Quilt Along week #5

By now you should definately be thinking about what fabric you want for your sashing and your border.  Solid, print, stripe, polka dots, the choices are yours :)  I have chosen my sashing but I am stumped as to what I will choose for the posts in between the blocks.  Everything I have tried seems too bold.  

This is my fifth block.  I really like it!


This is Rebecca's block.  I like the way the stripes are all on the diagonal in different directions.


Have fun with your blocks and don't forget to post them to the "Baby Brit" flickr account :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks really are turning out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer
    for your blog. You have some really great posts and I feel I
    would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some
    of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please send me an email if interested. Kudos!


    my site - Renew Electronic Cigarette

    ReplyDelete