Sep 16, 2024

My Quilt Retreat



I went on a four day quilt retreat with these lovely ladies ❤️
We had a lot of fun! Lots of sewing, talking, laughing and eating!


I made Reindeer Xing by Lella Boutique. I was sewing like mad to get the blocks done.  I think in the future when I bring a cut quilt project to a retreat, I will sew a few blocks before the retreat.  It would be less stressful to not be in such a big rush :)


I made binding pincushions for my gift for everyone, along with two binding clips that color coordinated, and a little pair of scissors.  I had a lot of fun making them!






See you next week ❤️

1 comment:

  1. The Reindeer Xing Quilt top turned out beautifully - and I just love your pincushions with the sweet, sweet labels attached! So happy you had a great time at your retreat.

    ReplyDelete