Jul 1, 2024

Snail Quilt

 I made the Snails quilt, designed by Lindsey at Pen and Paper Patterns. Over a year ago now, I visited London with my daughter Lindsay and her husband and four children. We made a trip to the Liberty of London store.  It was so beautiful! I bought some fat quarter bundles with high hopes of making something wonderful. 

All the snail shells are Liberty of London fabrics.  I was able to choose fabric to coordinate, for the bodies, and chose a light gray Ruby Star Society print for the background.

I really wanted to give the quilt to Lucy, she loves little animals, and she loves a quilt with a minky background! She is turning 11 years old in August.  My daughter Lindsay took all the photos.

Lucy loves her quilt!!!




My daughter Lindsay took all the photos. You can see some really cute videos or reels on my Instagram page!  dreamquiltcreate


Lucy asked if I would be in the photo with her.  Melted heart! ❤️ 


My friend Marti from Lynny Lou Crafts in Gilbert did the long arm quilting. It's just perfect!


Here's a photo with the soft pink minky background.  So pretty!


Thanks for visiting, I will see you next week ❤️


1 comment:

  1. Love, love this beautiful quilt you gifted to Lucy!! This too is still on my to-do list - such a lovely way to use those special prints in there. Also love the pretty color you chose for the backing!!

    ReplyDelete