Jul 8, 2024

Peek A Boo Pumpkin quilt

I made a cute "Peek A Boo Pumpkin  quilt, it's a free pattern from Jenny Doan at Missouri Star Quilt Co. It's very big (72X85) and is meant to hang on your front porch.  I might hang mine on Halloween night but if I leave it up during the Halloween season, the sun will fade the beautiful oranges and blacks. You don't need skills to make this quilt, it's all 5" unfinished blocks, and some half square triangles.  It's very beginner friendly.

Do you see Paisley playing peek a boo?



Can you see Riley playing peek a boo? Look carefully...


I backed my quilt with cute little jack o lantern faces.



Here's a closer look the fabrics I used.



My friend Marti at Lynny Lou Crafts in Gilbert, Arizona, did a beautiful job on her longarm.  She quilted big spider webs all over it.
I used some blacks and oranges that weren't Halloween prints, so don't worry if your Halloween stash isn't huge!


Here is the link to the Youtube video at Missouri Star.

Here is the link to the pattern.

I hope you were inspired to make one of these quilts for yourself :)  See you again next week ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment