Jun 10, 2024

lucky cuff quilt

 I belong to the Phoenix Modern Quilt Guild and every year they have a block of the month quilt.  I don't participate in all of them, but this one will be my third. "Lucky Cuff" was designed by Doris Blaisdell for the Modern Quilt Guild, January 2020.

We made Lucky Cuff in the year 2023, and each month we had a section to make.  It's always fun seeing everyone else's blocks, and the colors that they use.

Here is a link to some of our guild's quilts.

I wasn't that crazy about my quilt, but when my friend Pam at Sweet Pz Designs in Gilbert, Arizona quilted it, I fell in love with it! She used the "arches" pantograph. 

With the help of my cute little grand daughter Sarina and her parents, we took some really fun photos!


This photo shows off the machine quilting.



I used my Lori Holt fabric, but had to buy fabric for the background.



I used half yard pieces of Lori Holt for the backing.  I think it gives a really pretty look :)



Thanks Sabrina, that's a wrap! See you next week :)


1 comment:

  1. Sabrina was adorable and so, so sweet in all of these pictures. Beautiful quilt - and such an adorable model for it!!

    ReplyDelete