Aug 28, 2023

Lined Drawstring Bag

 


I'm going on a quilt retreat this week for a few days. It's not very far, only an hour's drive. We will be sewing, talking, laughing, sewing and eating and repeating until we drop!!!
I decided to make some of my friends a little goody bag.

Jeni Baker's Lined Drawstring Bag pattern is the best! I've blogged about it many times. I made the third largest size, the artist bag, so that it would fit a notebook. I made one for myself too :)


I raided my vintage Lori Holt stash but had to make a trip to JoAnn's Fabric store for more grosgrain ribbon.  It takes way too long to make the fabric drawstrings, just saying...

The fabric options are endless but funny thing...my stash doesn't seem to be diminishing in size! LOL!


What will I be making at my retreat you ask? Amy Smart's Union Jack flag pattern in Ruby Society "Strawberry and Friends" collection.

I'm sure excited about it!  See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment