May 1, 2023

Criss Cross block exchange

 I told you last week that we're having a Criss Cross block exchange at my Farm Girls quilt group.  We only work on Lori Holt projects because we're such big fans! We walked into the room to this beautiful display! Nancy, our leader, always makes everything so much fun ❤️


Nancy had lovingly chosen all of our blocks and tied a ribbon around each roll with our names written on a cute tag.


One of the girls in our group is an over achiever and she got about 
56 blocks!!! 😂


Here are my blocks all gifted, I love each one of them :)


I went home and put all of my new blocks along with the ones I made, on my design wall in my sewing room.
We also exchanged 12 - 6" blocks, we'll be getting them at our next meeting.  I just have to make 3 more 6" blocks and I'll have enough stars for the picnic quilt setting  from Farm Girl Vintage.



I'm very inspired by Instagram, and am currently working on two QALs. I'll definitely share photos with you soon.  If only life wouldn't get in the way and I could just quilt all day long :)


1 comment:

  1. Little QuiltsongMay 1, 2023 at 2:02 AM

    Beautiful star blocks! Love the inspiration and hearing about your Farm Girls Quilt group. Sewing only Lori's patterns is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete