May 15, 2023

Hello Spring quilt

I have a few quilt alongs that I've joined.  When I first signed up, it seemed as though I had the time to make them and keep up.  I've since had some time consuming things come up, and am racing to get everything done. Quilting is my happy place when I'm not with family, it's a chance to relax.

I'm making the Hello Spring quilt pattern by 

Lindsey at Pen and Paper Designs.

 


During the pandemic, I won this beautiful fat quarter bundle for another quilt along I was participating in.  These are colors that I wouldn't have chosen myself, but I really, really love them!

I think that Hello Spring would be perfect for this bundle from 

Lamb & Loom.


I've cut all my pieces and will be sewing 3 ladybugs and 2 flowers, this week.


I'm also working on the Collector's Edition quilt, and the Picnic quilt layout of Lori Holt's with my Criss Cross star blocks. 

I'll keep sharing my progress.  Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been admiring the Hello Spring pattern. Your fabric choices will look fabulous for this pattern. Looking forward to all of your progresses, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete