Sep 26, 2022

The Crosley Pouch, Halloween style


I wanted to make my grandchildren something for Halloween and decided to make them each a medium Crosley pouch 
by Center Street quilts. You can see more about the pattern 
on my last post here.


 Choosing the fabric is half the fun!


These pouches were all made with 10" squares of fabric for the outside, 10" for the lining and another 10" for the trim.


I had fun taking these photos with some of my Halloween decor!


I'm going to fill these pouches with each grandchild's favorite candy.



I really love the pumpkins with the purple background!



It took me a week of solid sewing and late nights to get all of these pouches cut out and sewn.  I'm waiting for some little ghost charms that I ordered, to arrive. Now I'll be on the hunt for their favorite candies ❤️ I hope I might have inspired you to make your Halloween a little spookier 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment