Aug 29, 2022

The Holland Pouch

I made another Holland Pouch, I just love making them! They're as straightforward as 1-2-3

The Holland Pouch is designed by Center Street Quilts, here is a link to their blog post.  I made the large size this time, instead of the medium size. I love it just as much.



The inside seams are hidden by contrasting fabric.  You have to sew through a few thicknesses.  With a size 14 needle, you shouldn't have any problems, especially if you go a little slower.



It always helps to have a cute charm for your zipper :)



I'm super excited to be going to a quilt retreat today through Thursday. It's local but I still get to stay at a hotel!  This pouch will be my handmade gift to give to someone.  I hope to have the Halloween quilt called "Cabin Chills" finished to show you next week.

Enjoy your week, hope it's a Quilty one!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute zipper pull for your lovely pouch. It will a beautiful gift for one of your sewing retreat friends. Enjoy your sewing retreat, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete