May 16, 2022

RBD Block Challenge

I just have to make one more block and I'll have my 16 blocks completed for the challenge.

I belong to a Facebook page for this group and people have been talking about a 17th block!  I don't know how the odd number will fit into a quit setting, and am very excited to see what the mystery is. 

Luckily, I have two extra blocks that I made at the beginning that I can use :) I really love all these Tasha Noel fabrics, have always wanted to make a quilt out of them!


I'll show you my progress later.  Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

  1. You have done well keeping up with all of your blocks. So many lovely, lovely blocks. Love that last butterfly block especially, and how you arranged the colours. Looking forward to how you will lay them all out.

    ReplyDelete