Oct 4, 2021

My Best Friends qal

 I was able to quilt and bind my Best Friends quilt which I absolutely love! There are four blocks in this quilt. Economy, log cabin, courthouse steps and pineapple. Each of the blocks are 6”, so the quilt finishes at 48.5” square. The quilt pattern is available at Fat Quarter's blog, Jolly Jabber.  It's free!

I fussy cut the centers of all the economy blocks, I love doing that!  I did a straight line machine quilting,  a l/2" apart.  I used a scrappy binding too.


For the backing of the quilt, I used 6 half yard pieces of one of Lori Holt's older fabric lines.  It's called Flower Patch.


I think this fabric is beautiful and I'm so happy I was able to showcase it on the back of this quilt.


This quilt is going into the grandchildren pile :)



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Cynthia! Love, love the bright and happy colourway - and the beautiful backing you made. It really lets those special fabrics shine.

    ReplyDelete