Sep 5, 2021

Flower Power quilt

This quilt pattern is from the British magazine, Love Patchwork and Quilting, issue #10.  You can see my blog post from 2017 here.

I made this quilt in 2017 and just finished quilting it.  It will go in my grandchildren pile!


I love the large flower blocks, they showcase my "Gracie Girl" fabric,  designed by Lori Holt and named after her daughter whose name is Kassidy Grace.  Lori designed Kassidy's bedroom using this fabric line, you can see it here and here.  I totally forgot about the really cute quilts that Lori has for her Gracie Girl fabric, or any fabric for that matter.  I'll have to think about purchasing that pattern!


This quilt is called Flower Power and it's designed by Jeni Baker.


I backed this baby size quilt in a beautiful bubble gum color minky fabric.  You can see the way I machine quilted it too!  It wasn't very time consuming.  It's a large print and a small quilt :)


Whoever chooses this quilt also gets this cute table runner for their dresser.  I made it from the leftover half square "cut offs", the blocks are teeny, tiny.


I really love, love this fabric line.  I backed the table runner with cute clock fabric.


I haven't made the label yet, but I'm going to use this one :)


Join me again next Monday, I'll have another quilt for the grandchildren pile to show you ❤️

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable!! Love the pink minky on the back - so, so cuddly - and Gracie Girl fabric line was a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete