Oct 19, 2020

Sewcialites

I'm keeping up to date on my blocks.
It's more fun that way, you can see how everyone else is doing too.
I showed you this block a few weeks ago, you can see it here.


This is week 2, Loyal by Lisa Bongean.
It was really easy.


Block 3, I didn't remember to square up my blocks and looks how much extra was hanging over the edge!

 

I took the blocks apart with my nifty seam ripper and squared up the blocks.

Now it fits perfectly!


Block 3 is Affection by Brigitte Heitland.
It went together really well, just had to square up all the half square triangles.

 

Block 4 is Spirited by Vanessa Goertzean.
I decided to use two fabrics for this block to make it more interesting.


Look at this cute layout I found on the internet!
Some people are so creative!



I love this one too!

Thanks for following along and have a great week!









1 comment:

  1. Very cute blocks, Cynthia - and love the different layouts - especially the Maple Leaf :)!

    ReplyDelete