Sep 21, 2020

Inatagram Farm Girl Vintage retreat quilt

I went to the most incredibly fun quilt retreat in the summer of 2016

and made some forever friends.

It was a group of Instagram friends, and we were taught by Lori Holt.

This is the quilt that Lori designed for our retreat, 

and I'm thrilled to say that I machine quilted it!

Yay, another quilt out of my closet and into another closet, lol!


Everyone gave gifts at the retreat, and Beth had made these and had them embroidered with everyone's Instagram name.

I used mine as my quilt label on the back.

As you can see, I backed the quilt with a small red gingham.

 

I think I have about six more quilts waiting to be quilted.

On a personal note, I'm having a total hip replacement next Monday, September 28.  It is so needed!!!

I may not be able to post for a few weeks, unless I'm able to get more projects completed this week.

Have a great week and thanks for following :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Cynthia - I pray for you daily, since first hearing of your cancer. I will keep praying that all goes well with this next surgery.
    This quilt is one, that is still on my to-do list, but it might be made smaller. Love, love your quilt, and the red gingham for the back and the fruit stand. Those jars are just so super cute.

    ReplyDelete