Mar 16, 2020

Teaching the Baby Pinwheel quilt

I'm teaching some ladies from church, a basic quilting class.
I offered them a choice of charm packs, 
and they provided their own background fabric.
We met and I showed them how to make the pinwheel block, 
although they didn't need much help.
In two weeks we met again,
and they all had their quilt tops completed!
This is Stephanie, she's a beginner to intermediate quilter.
I say that, because she's making a Sue Bonnet Sue quilt!
Stephanie chose an older line I had by Chez Moi by Moda.


This is Nancy, she's a hoot!!!
She chose Mary Engelbreit, her top is so cute!


This is Debby, she chose an older Valentine print by Sandy Gervais.
Debby might be a beginner quilter, 
but she's an experienced seamstress.
All of these ladies are so sweet and have hearts of gold.
I've really enjoyed getting to know them.


This quilt pattern is very easy, super cute and extremely popular!
This is where you can get the free pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link to this free pattern, Cynthia! Love the cute quilt tops each person made. So special, that you hosted a quilting class.

    ReplyDelete