Mar 9, 2020

Tell Me a Story Quilt finished!

I added a border to my Tell Me a Story quilt
and machine quilted it by stitching in the ditch, 
around the border prints of each fussy cut square 
and then continuing the design around the border.


 The quilt turned out just as I imagined it would :)


 What a great feeling to finish a quilt whose blocks have been completed for two or more years!


I'll pull this quilt out the next time my grandchildren visit
and we can spend hours making up stories :)


The backing fabric is Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson,
I've been hoarding it for a few years,
and found the perfect home for it.


Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect border choice - why didn't I think of yellow, to complement these lovely blocks!?! :) Love the backing you used. It is always such a joy when a quilt project comes together like this. Enjoy the stories that will come up when your grandchildren visit :)!

    ReplyDelete