Feb 17, 2020

Quilt Top Finishes

Here is my Stellar Star quilt.
I love all the jewel toned colors.
The blocks and the flying geese are all paper pieced.
Each of the large (12") blocks had about 24 pages of instructions.
Needless to say, this is an advanced level pattern.
I used fabric from my stash which makes me really happy!


Since I've been going to Farm Girl Chicks, 
about a year and a half, 
I've been working on this Farmhouse Lane quilt.
I finally finished it, yay!


I tried something new, I taped the back fabric to the floor.
It was so much easier the straighten the batting 
and then gently lay the quilt on top.
I safety pinned all three layers together.
I dont think ther are any creases in the quilt back.


 I've been spending my free time machine quilting my
Farmhouse Lane quilt.
I'm excited to see the quilt finished!


Thanks for following along :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful finishes, Cynthia! I cannot even imagine the hours it took to finish your Stellar Star Quilt. Enjoy your lovely quilting :)!

    ReplyDelete