May 13, 2019

Phoenix Modern Quilt Guild

I went to my guild meeting on Saturday,
the Phoenix Modern Quilt Guild.
I wanted to show you some of the quilts that the ladies made :)


This is just plain cute and very appropriate for Arizona!



I love this 3D looking baby quilt :)



My friend Nedra made this cute Elizabeth Hartman penguin quilt.


This quilt is stunning!
Nedra said she made it as a leaders and enders quilt this past year.
It's 4 little 1 1/2" squares, sewn together!
It must have been so time consuming.


I'm going to have a difficult time showing you my quilting projects, because all of my tools are packed up.
We had to stage our house to sell.
We are building a new home a half mile down the street :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cynthia - so looking forward to seeing the progress of your new house, once you start. So excited for you. Beautiful quilt show - and seeing Nadra's Leaders and Enders quilt - reminds me that, that is what I was going to do with my 1.5" squares :)! Oh well, next time. Love, love what she did with them.

    ReplyDelete