Jul 14, 2014

Modern Instabee - July


This Modern Instabee has been so much fun.
We follow each other on Instagram, and see everyone's blocks each month.
I love the book too, I highly recommend it!


This month, Patrina requested the Triple Star block.
It has been the most popular block so far.
Everyone has chosen it, except for two people.
Often, we fussy cut the center block but I think that Denyse Schmidt's fabric doesn't lend itself to that, so I chose a simple black dot.


Patrina wanted saturated colors, no reds, pinks or yellows.
One of her favorite designers is Denyse S., so I went with that.
I hope she likes the rust and black colors together.


I will gladly make another block if these aren't the colors she had in mind.


Patrina also wanted a signature block, so here it is.


I'll add a goodie or two and the block will be ready to put in the mail today :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment