May 13, 2013

Bee in my Bonnet Row Along, bee quilt label


I completely finished the bee label, embroidery and borders and all!
I decided to make my quilt into a bedspread for my 2 year old grand daughter, Neo.




I also got to skype with our youngest son and missionary, from Brazil!  


It is so much better to skype and see and hear him, than just speak on the telephone.  I don't feel sad ending the conversation.  
He is so happy!


Two of his sisters are having a turn talking to him, with some of their children.


Sean has only seen his 8 month old nephew Benjamin in photos :)


I hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you could see him. That is the best of technology. I'm there with you. Laurie is supposed to get her mission call TODAY! I'm on pins and needles today.

    ReplyDelete