Oct 14, 2024

Spooky Season Sampler

I joined this quilt along, it was a lot of fun! It ran from October 1-10. Every morning, the first thing I would do, was look at my email to see what the new block looked like. On the tenth day, there was the finishing instructions.  This is the second year that Fran at Cotton and Joy has done it.  Each year, she gets nine different designers to design 9 spooky blocks. This year, I was able to get each block done on the day, but some days I had to stay up late!


Here are all the blocks, I think you can still sign up to get the free block patterns.  Cotton and Joy is on Instagram.

One of my grand daughters said that this is her dream Halloween quilt!

How cute is that! 


It was fun to fussy cut the skulls on this one :)

I turned my Frankie into a lumberjack, lol!

A spooky tombstone!


I loved choosing the fabric for this block. Notice that the owl has owls on his body!




Here's the link to my quilt from last year.

Thanks for following and I'll see you again next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment