May 27, 2024

Heart of the Home quilt

 I've posted about this quilt a few times, you can see the first post here.

Sherri and Chelsi have done such a fantastic job designing this quilt. I pulled fabric from my stash, but I did have to buy fabric for the border and binding.  I chose colors that are similar to the quilt on the cover.


Here is the quilt just before sunset with a slight golden hue.


This is the first log cabin quilt that I've made.


Can you see the beautiful long arm quilting design? My friend Marti from Lynny Lou Crafts in Gilbert has great taste choosing pantographs


I used this fabric for the back of the quilt. I thought the colors and flower print matched very well.


These photos are better at showing the quilt's true colors.


Thanks for sharing my love of quilting, see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt has turned out beautifully! Love all your pictures - and close-ups of some of the blocks. So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete