Apr 15, 2024

Heart of the Home quilt along, finished!

 I finished my quilt top! It was a very windy evening, I did the best I could with the photos :)


I love the colors that I chose, and all of the low volumes.


I'm very happy that I was able to use my fabric stash to make this quilt. I took these photos outside after the sun had gone down, but the colors aren't true.  I have a lot of orange in the blocks but it doesn't really show.



I've made log cabin blocks before, but never in a whole quilt like this.  I like the effect it has, of color and low volume. I chose a low volume print for the border too.


Everyone always asks me what I'm going to do with my quilt when it's complete.  I have no idea!  Maybe I'll have another giveaway with the grandchildren. A lot of love and money goes into making these quilts.



Thanks for following, I'll see you next week :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful quilt top, Cynthia!! Love the colourway of your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!! You did this beautifully, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete