Apr 16, 2023

Heartfelt Charity Quilt finished!

 The Heartfelt quilt is  Fat Quarter Shop's 9th Annual Charity quilt.

( I wanted to be in the photos this time ❤️)

It is designed by Corey Yoder and you can read all about it here.

I absolutely love these quilt alongs, it's so much fun to make the blocks when they're released and then wait for the next group of blocks to be released.  I kept up with this quilt along, but it usually takes me a while to get the quilt quilted.


Pam Rackley machine quilted it for me, the design is called Arches. She always does a beautiful job :)


The fabric I used for the quilt was a fat quarter bundle of "Just Red" by Zen Chic at Moda fabric, which I bought at Hummingbird quilts.


 The background is a Corey Yoder fabric, the same one that Kimberly Jolly used in her quilt.



The back is a Free Spirit print that I also bought at Hummingbird quilts.




There are six different heart blocks in the quilt.



You can see one of my posts on these blocks here.


A special thank you to my daughter in law
 Mabulane (mah-boo-lah-knee) and my grand daughters 
Neo ( nay-oh)(12), Kylie (10) and Izzy (8) for making my photos so,  so much cuter!!!


1 comment:

  1. This is another treasure quilt! Love the quilting - and all the beautiful blocks. Such cute granddaughters to help along with the photos. The backdrop scenes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete