Jun 13, 2022

The Holland Pouch

It's always fun to change things up a little :) My friend Nedra taught me how to make the Holland Pouch by Center Street Quilts. It's such a fun pattern and very easy to make.  The sizes come in small, medium and large.  I've made 2 medium ones so far with a third cut out. 

I used some favorite Lecien fabric I've been hoarding for years to make this bag.  I was so excited about making it that I forgot to put on the handles.  Isn't it darling?  I used 2 layers of batting instead of the Soft and Stable, just because I have so much batting!  

Gotta love Ruby Star Society fabric!  It's called "Tomato, Tomatoe".  I remembered to sew the handles on this time.  

Did you notice the little zipper pulls I used?  I ordered them from China, using the Aliexpress app on my phone.  They cost pennies and they're so cute!

I hope to make many more of these bags, Center Street Quilts even has a video tutorial.  Just google it!


Thanks for following me and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Your Zipper Pulls are the cutest - as are the sweet bags you made. Love the fabrics you chose for each one. Have a great week too, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete